52 Pieces of Art

        So, as part of an ongoing journey to nourish my creativity and keep it alive, I have borrowed a list of 52 themes from a family friend's blog: http://photowalk.mostlyfiction.com/. She takes a different photograph(s) for each theme. I will expand my horizons by saying that a different piece of artwork has to be made for each one by the year's end. This could be a photo, a drawing, a poem, a story... Whatever I feel like at the time. Obviously, since I've only started this in February, I have some catching up to do!
        *Note that since these themes are originally meant for photography, some of them say things like "macro" which should be interesting to do.       

As I post each piece, its respective theme-word will turn into a link to that particular post.



52 Themes: One a Week, 2013

red
blue
yellow
shades of grey
domestic animals
wildlife
daytime
night/dusk
light
shadow
spring
summer
autumn
winter
games
tradition/history
macro
wide angle
off center
city
countryside
curves
straight lines
work
play
water
weather
reflections
food
art/music
off-beat/quirky
ordinary
old
young
barren
transportation
commerce
signs
writing
numbers
action
communication
friendship/love
loneliness/abandonment
containers
quiet
busy
vision
religion
home
on the road
private

Comments

Popular Posts